Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Help Please - Signatures are Growing Like Weeds!

  1. #21
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin*:
    If I put a big ole' sabbatical goat on mine, most Christians would be upset and scared. Then there would be a row about that as well.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really had a chuckle when I imagined that!

    I'm in the religious minority here and I don't mind religious sigs at all as long as ALL religions are allowed and no one uses them as an excuse to flame people.

  2. #22
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin*:
    If I put a big ole' sabbatical goat on mine, most Christians would be upset and scared. Then there would be a row about that as well.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL! I really had a chuckle when I imagined that! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got a laugh when I wrote it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I'm in the religious minority here and I don't mind religious sigs at all as long as ALL religions are allowed and no one uses them as an excuse to flame people.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The problem is it never goes that way! I am glad that it is just left alone.


    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Religion, politics and dolls haven't mixed well here in the past. We found that those topics are better debated and moderated by boards made for those types of debates.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Judi, I couldn't agree more.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I know it's not mine! I don't even know HOW to post a picture or a ticker [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yours looks much bigger to me. Maybe someone else could weigh in on this because other monitors are different.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK - The size of your picture just decreased and it is good now. Thank you! Are you using Photobucket? Sometimes size changes take a bit to kick in.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny, yours both look the same size to me that they've been all day, lol! And to me, they're about the exact same size [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  9. #29
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On my screen, Kit1934's is 4"x 5 1/2", and Judi's is
    3 1/2"x 4 3/4"
    Joy

  10. #30
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    Funny, yours both look the same size to me that they've been all day, lol! And to me, they're about the exact same size [img]smile.gif[/img] .
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Kirsten picture was really gigantic earlier in the day. I have had PMs from members who pointed out a really big picture and when I looked, it was not big for me at all. Sometimes, there is a delay on the resizing. My current signature picture was bigger originally when I posted it in the Easter Parade, I then resized it for my signature but it took awhile to click in smaller. Odd, isn't it? I have been using Photobucket.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •